Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Final hours of Vision

It's Friday morning, 7:12. Final hours of Vision 2010. I feel such peace, almost as if I'm robbed of the energy of faithless anticipation. I guess it's because I drove over to our old building this morning and just sat in the car, listening to the radio. It was Sidewalk Prophets, and other than my breathing and the sound of my engine running, it was dead quiet. Where there had once been much activity, ministry, and unity, there was silence. New tenants had moved in, but they were nowhere to be found at 6:00 AM. This could have been very depressing, if I hadn't realized that less than 2 miles down the road, life was going on. Much fuller. More movement. Growth that was contagious. Way beyond our wildest imagination. God is good. When He moves, you move. When He directs, you follow. When He loves, you receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment