Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday feels different

You know how Monday's usually feel? Sort of like a ramp up? Practice, if you will, for the rest of the week. The meat of the week. The Tuesday through Thursday crunch of the week. Since we launched full on into building mode, Monday's are taking on a whole new meaning. First off, they are more tiring, because I'm finding they follow Sunday night. Sunday nights have become a time when I spend much too much time moving walls in my head and trying to make sure every one on our team has the right amount of space for their mission within our organization, and how do I make sure my office is the biggest! Kidding.
This afternoon a possible phone call with our attorney to go over the contract before we present it to the building owners. Pray for clarity of schedules, as well as sound mind, because the coffee ain't cutting it. Do something adventurous today. You better believe I am!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment