Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2009

Almost ready for our close up!

This weekend, a photographer friend of ours, http://www.staceyrainerphotography.com
took some pictures of our new future home. I can't wait to show them to you. Really, I can't wait to see them myself! I'm told tomorrow's the day, so as soon as we can, we will get them up for you to see.
That reminds me of a funny story. When Shari, my beautiful wife, and I accepted my job at WBGL, I moved first. I lived with then station manager, Chuck Pryor, and every moment I wasn't working, I was looking at houses, so I could get my family here. I would shoot videos, and send them to Shari in overnight mail. She kept complaining about getting sick every time she watched one of thew videos. Turns out, I was not a very good Videographer, and my movement style of shooting, (here's the kitchen - spin - and the basement -double spin- and the bedrooms) was ahead of it's time. Here's my poor wife trying to get every single detail of every single house, and she was getting sick in the process.
I promise not to do that with any video of the new build. If I do, I'll try to give you a Dramamine warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment